Distracted Driving Accidents
Fair Oaks Distracted Driving Accident Attorney
Call Us at (888) 349-1005 for a Consultation!
Distracted driving is a growing problem on California roads. While many drivers recognize the dangers of texting and driving, they still engage in the behavior, putting themselves and others at risk of serious injury or death.
The Swartz Fogy Law Group is committed to holding negligent drivers accountable for their actions. We know that distracted driving accidents can result in catastrophic injuries, and we fight to ensure that victims and their families are fairly compensated for their losses.
If you or a loved one was injured in a distracted driving accident, contact our Fair Oaks distracted driving accident lawyer online or call us at (888) 349-1005.
What Is Considered Distracted Driving?
Distracted driving is any activity that takes a driver's eyes off the road, hands off the wheel, or mind off of driving. Even activities that seem harmless, like eating or drinking, can put drivers at risk of causing a car accident. Texting and driving is the most common form of distracted driving, but many other actions can be considered distracted driving, including:
- Talking on the phone
- Eating and drinking
- Using a GPS
- Reading, including maps and books
- Watching a video
- Changing the radio station
Compensation for Distracted Driving Accidents
Victims of distracted driving accidents may be entitled to various forms of compensation, including:
- Medical Expenses: Coverage for hospital bills, surgeries, medications, physical therapy, and other medical costs related to your injuries.
- Property Damage: Compensation for repairs or replacement of your vehicle and any personal property damaged in the accident.
- Lost Wages: Reimbursement for income lost due to your injuries, including past and future lost earnings.
- Pain and Suffering: Compensation for physical pain, emotional distress, and reduced quality of life resulting from the accident.
- Punitive Damages: In some cases, the court may award punitive damages to punish the distracted driver for their reckless behavior and to deter others from engaging in similar conduct.
Contact a Fair Oaks Distracted Driving Lawyer Today
If you've been injured in a distracted driving accident in Fair Oaks, don't wait to seek legal representation. Time is of the essence, as evidence can be lost or destroyed, and witnesses' memories can fade.
At Swartz Fogy Law Group, we are committed to helping victims of distracted driving accidents seek justice. Our experienced attorneys will work tirelessly to hold the responsible party accountable and secure the compensation you deserve. We understand the physical, emotional, and financial toll these accidents can take, and we are here to support you every step of the way.
Contact our Fair Oaks distracted driving lawyer online or by calling (888) 349-1005 today to discuss your case and learn about your rights and options.
Our Fair Oaks lawyers firmly believe that the individual responsible for the accident which led to your injuries should be held accountable. Although the responsible party or your insurance company may try to talk you into accepting a settlement, it is highly advisable to speak with an attorney at Swartz Fogy Law Group first.
You can rely on us to work aggressively to ensure that justice is served and that you recover fair damages.